Thursday, July 16, 2015

Tag: It's all about me.

I was tagged to do this by one of my favourite girlies Laura.
It's pretty straight forward
Enjoy!


Vital Statistics:
Me: Zoe
Nicknames: Zozo, Zo, Zoella, Zobo, Zozeebo, Schoee
Birthday: 28th March 1990
Place of Birth: Wiltshire UK
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Male or Female: Female
Occupation: None atm :(
Residence: Wiltshire
Screen Name: ZozeeBo/Zoella

Appearance:
Hair Colour: Brown
Hair Length: Long
Eye colour: Blue
Best Feature: Eyes
Height: 5ft 4"
Braces?: I had them when i was around 13/14 - I looked vile.
Glasses?: Nope
Piercing: Ears
Tattoos: None.
Righty or Lefty: Righty

Your 'Firsts':
First best friend: I have loads of besties
First Award: Ums...I got an award for History in year 9 (not that i know alot about History now) & in year 11 i got an award for "best looking girl" in my year. ;)
First Sport You Joined: Balet - But i hated it..as much as my mum wanted me to love it.
First Real Vacation: Portugal
First Concert: Hearsay - yeh? and what? they were cool okay! haha
First Love: Alex..First real love: Jack :)

Favourites:
Movie: Moulin Rouge/Notebook..gah theres too many
TV Show: Hhmm..cant chose
Colours: Cream & pinks
Song: Either "You're Gorgeous - Babybird" or "Fields of Gold - Eva Cassidy"
Candy: Cadburys choccy
Restaurant: Las Iguanas or Pizza Hut..or TGI Friday
Store: Again..cant pick one. I like them all
School: Shh
Book: Anything with a good, easy plot
Magazine: Cosmo & Glamour
Shoes: Pumps

Currently:
Feeling: Nervous & Anxious
Single or Taken: Taken
Eating: Toast
Typing: This
Online: No frig
Listening To: Nothing..im watching tv
Thinking About: Today. PLEASE DONT RAIN.
Wanting: Today to go okay.
Watching: The computer screen
Wearing: My dressing Gown ;)

Future:
Want Children?: Of course. I'm excited to have them one day :)
Want to be Married: Yes please.
Careers in Mind: I have no idea!
Where do you want to live?: Anywhere hot & carefree

Have you ever:
Kissed a Stranger: Probably yes.
Had Alcohol: Yep yep
Smoked: Yes, but only to see what it was like...didnt like it. bleurgh
Ran Away From Home: Don't think so.
Broken a bone: Nope!
Got an X-ray: Nope!
Broken Someone's Heart: Yes
Broke Up With Someone: Yes
Cried When Someone Died: Yes
Cried At School: Yes

Do You Believe In:
God: No
Miracles: No
Love At First sight: No
Ghosts: No
Aliens: No
Soul Mates: Yes
Heaven: No
Hell: No
Kissing on The First Date: Why not?
Yourself: Sometimes.

Yay
I tag: Ella, Lorraine & Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment