Tuesday, August 4, 2015

In an English Country Garden.

ecg
IMG_2225.JPG_effected
ecg2
IMG_2269.JPG_effected
ecg3

Dress: Topshop
Leggings: New Look
Shoes: New Look
Belt: Vintage YSL
Bag: Vintage Bootsale
Headband: Mums

Some of you may recognise this outfit from my most recent video on Youtube. A vlog with my brother & some ever so charming Alpacas. They really are very funny animals, I got some amusing photographs of them, but I won't bore you all to tears. The photograph of the little girl is me, aged about 2 in an angel outfit that my mum had handmade me for a fancy dress party. The crown was made from real flowers, I can't say the tin foil star is all that impressive though haha. It's the window sill of my mums bedroom, I love all her pretty little trinkets and bits and bobs, mainly sourced from carboots (now you know where I get it from).

No comments:

Post a Comment