Sunday, August 23, 2015

Time For A Change...

This is an interiors post, bit different but i hope you like it.
I don't know if any of you are aware i am very much into interiors aswell as fashion & beauty.
I redecorate my room LOADS.
Since being in this house i have redecorated my room about 5 times.
I get bored i guess, and my creative side takes over.
In my head i have visions of what i want my bedroom to look like.
It's been requested a number of times for me to do a room tour, and i really was considering doing it, but now im just not happy with my bedroom and would rather show you after i have transformed it.
In all honesty, it's not finished from the last time haha
I get so far then give up, im not the only one right?

At the moment, the colour scheme is black, cream & gold.
I have cream walls, a feature wallpaper wall, floral black and cream bedsheets, black acryllic chandelier and black and cream accessories.
But im finding the black a bit harsh.
My room is quite small, and so the lighter and brighter everything is, the better.

These are some images i've sourced from google of how im aiming to redecorate my room.









I absolutely adore shabby chic, I dont think it gets old or goes out of fashion.
My mums room has been shabby chic forever, as well as other room in our house.

So, this is going to be my little project, and im excited.
I already picked up some bargainus items to go in my room today at the bootsale.
Seriously ladies, if you are considering redecorating and going all shabby chic & vintage, the best place to pick up accessories and decorations is a bootsale.
Will post more about those later :)

Hope you found this somewhat interesting, i wanted all my inspiration in one place so i can go back and look at it.

And if you have a gorgeous shabby chic bedroom, feel free to leave tips and tricks :)


No comments:

Post a Comment