Monday, November 10, 2014

New In from Barry M

All products are available at Superdrug

Some of the first beauty products I ever owned were from Barry M, does anyone remember Dazzle Dust?

Barry M have some gorgeous new releases this winter, and I have to say, I'm so impressed with them!

As well as some pretty wintry shades to add to the classic Nail Paint collection, they have added some new nail ranges. There are some new purple and glittery shades in the Aquarium range, with metallic and holographic effects. The Silk range has also gained some darker, jewel-toned shades, perfect for this time of year.

There is also a brand new Glitterati Nail range, which is so glittery and sparkly!

In addition to their nail products, they have also released two new Showgirl mascaras, for Volume and Lengthening. I love the packaging on these, and the fat wands make for big lashes!

There are also new eye palettes, which I absolutely love. I think they look so much more expensive than they actually are! I tried out the Natural palette, the limited edition Starry Eyed, which features some gorgeous bronze and berry tones, and also the exclusive to Superdrug in Super Chic, which features some interesting brighter yet very wearable shades. 

For the longest time i've longed for Barry M to have some pressed shadows, and now they have brought these to the table I am super impressed. Being the "oh-so-adventurous" person that I am with makeup, I love the more neutral shaded palette & the muted tones in the nail polish collection. Although i'm sure i'll crack open the glittery ones closer to Christmas, or maybe pass them onto Louise as she is a glitter magpie! 





No comments:

Post a Comment