Friday, November 7, 2014

Santorini | The Missed Photos




I apologise now if you just scrolled through those images tucked up under a blanket listening to the rain pouring outside (That's what i'm currently experiencing myself). I just stumbled across the other half of all the holiday pics I snapped in Santorini and couldn't NOT share them (since I was originally going to anyway). 

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the colder months and everything Autumnal and Wintery, but looking back through these photos I now have complete holiday envy and want to go back. I absolutely loved it, and during these past few months I have probably been the most busy I have ever been in my entire life and I feel like that little getaway was SO lovely (and it feels so long ago). 

I hope you guys liked seeing more of these photos, let's pretend we're all cosied up together under the blanket whilst it's raining outside, just flicking through the holiday albums together. :)

p.s.
THAT TAN THOUGH


No comments:

Post a Comment