Monday, December 8, 2014

Dressing Table Staple | Zoeva Makeup Brushes


Being a HUGE fan of makeup brushes (and having way too many than actually needed), when these were in my PO Box, I was like a magpie to something shiny. My eyes widened when I knew they were Zoeva brushes, and then to find out this was a rose-gold set...well, you can only imagine the excitement. I know that these aren't new anymore, and that every blogger and their cat has used and blogged about them, and I too have mentioned them in videos, I just wanted to express my love for them on this Tuesday evening if you had not yet heard about them. 

A lot of people actually question whether these are my brand of makeup brushes (I'm guessing because of the ZOE part of ZOEVA) but no, they aren't. I would be super proud of them if they were though. Here are many reasons why I love them and actually favour them over any of my mac brushes on a day to day basis. 

They look beautiful - whether that is in the bag, on the dressing table in an unorganised manner or stacked in a pretty brush holder.
THEY ARE ROSE GOLD COLOUR (sorry, my obsession with rose gold has yet to fade)
They are made with both natural and synthetic hairs which make blending A DREAM
I love the density of the brushes
No run away hairs when applying or washing
They wash really well and dry relatively quickly
AMAZING value for money, the set of 8 is only €58.00, so depending on currency conversions, under £8 per brush and totally worth it.
This kit pretty much has everything you will need to get started with makeup if you are a newbie to brushes.


 What do you think of the Zoeva brushes? I personally love them and have various different sets that always make their way into my travel makeup bags whenever I go away as staples. 

 

http://

No comments:

Post a Comment