Thursday, December 18, 2014

Girl Online | WHSmith Competition!





I'm very excited to announce that there's another very exciting competition happening to celebrate the release of my book, Girl Online! 
I've said before that I'd love to get my readers and viewers involved with the release, and if you purchase a copy of my new book, Girl Online from WH Smith when it comes out on 25th November, you can enter a competition to win a ‘Meet and Greet’ with me in Brighton for an afternoon of fun (and you have the chance to bring along 2 friends also), so it will be a fun few hours all round.
All you need to do is keep hold of your receipt and email ya@uk.penguingroup.com with your name, age, address and a photo or scan of your receipt. The competition closes on 31st December and I’ll announce the winner here in January.
You can read the full t’s and c’s are here: http://www.penguin.co.uk/editorial/competitions/Zoella-Comp-Terms.html
I can't wait to meet the lucky winner in the new year! Good luck to everyone who enters!

No comments:

Post a Comment