Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Interiors | Bedroom Snippets


Panda Cushion - Edited 

I know you all loved the little peek inside my living room, so I thought I'd give you another glimpse into my flat and my decorating style. My bedroom is probably the room you see the least as I film most of my videos in the spare bedroom; I love to keep my bedroom a calm and quiet space where I can escape if I need to!

The colour scheme is quite similar to the rest of the house, everything is very grey and yellow/mustard based, which goes with the light walls and white bedding. I absolutely love the Big Spoon/Little Spoon cushions, I think they are just so cute!

You might have spotted my new Rose Gold Lamp in a vlog recently, it's from Heals and is really beautiful, it has made such a lovely addition to the room. I love the dresser from Oliver Bonas, it is quite unique in design, the little different pops of colour on the drawers brighten up the room.




No comments:

Post a Comment