Monday, December 1, 2014

Spring Beach


This may be the quickest blog post i've put together in a very long time. The sun was setting in Brighton, and the sky looked amazing, so myself, Tanya Burr & Jim Chapman popped out for a beach walk, and on my way out the door, I grabbed my camera for spontaneous beach pics. The weather here in the south coast has been so terrible over the last month, this was the perfect start to the month of March, and the beginning of spring. The water was shallow, the seagulls were chirping (or squawking... you decide), and people were walking their dogs, skipping along hand in hand or dawdling with their children. I took some pictures of my friend Jim, which I thought looked pretty cool. We think he looks like the only survivor of a zombie apocalypse (in the sea.. sea zombies!?).  I also took these snaps of a man and his dog. I don't know this man, or his dog, but I feel like I captured a few moments between them that were too precious not to share. If you know this man, let him know these pictures exist as they may make him smile!

What made you smile today? 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment