Monday, December 29, 2014

Top 5 Tuesday | Face SPFs



SPFs are so important at this time of year, especially with all of this amazing weather we've been having! I always make sure to use them in the summer to make sure my face is protected from the sun to avoid any damage to my skin. 

I've chosen my favourite five facial SPF products and find they are all great for different things. First up is Murad's Essential -C Sun Balm, the packaging makes it easy to apply and is small enough to take with you in case you need to reapply, and the SPF 35 is a good level of coverage. Next up is Vichy's Capital Soleil face cream which I reach for on holidays or really sunny days, the SPF 50+ gives very high protection so is perfect for when the sun is really strong.

Next is something slightly different but so useful, an SPF 30 lip balm that can be worn under lipstick and so goes well with your makeup. People tend to forget about protecting your lips but it is so important, sunburnt lips are no fun at all! Fourth is the Sisley Super Stick Solaire, which is great for sensitive skin, as some sun creams can be irritating for some skin types. This is also SPF 30 so great for protecting more delicate areas of your face, including around your eyes. 

Last but not least is L'Occitane's Jenipapo Face Protecting Veil which I love taking with me if I'm going away for a few days, it's such a great size for your handbag, has SPF30 UVA and UVB protection so is a great all rounder! It smells lovely too which is an added bonus!


No comments:

Post a Comment