Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Primark purchases of late.


Mink crop top £5 - Scooped neck navy top £8


Bag £7 - Sailor Pumps £6

Just a few things I picked up in Primark recently. They don't have a lot of newer things since the last time. I really loved the fabrics of the two tops. The crop top is a really heavy, flowly material which I think will look flattering & I loved the mink colour. The navy top is also really baggy and floaty. The bag was one of those "oh my gosh, quick grab it" purchases. I'd seen this in the SS11 collection photos, and it was the one thing that I knew I had to have. I spotted it in Oxford Street & there were literally about 5 girls standing around them when I grabbed one. Think there were 2 left after i'd gone. They may get more in but if you want this, grab it now while you can or if you spot it. Looks to me like it's a popular item. The shoes were just too cute to pass up really. I think they'll look good in summer with little white dresses and pretty skirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment