Sunday, February 22, 2015

Back on the blogging scene



Yes, that's right. I am officially BACK. For those of you who may not have noticed, I haven't really managed to do any proper blogging in a while, or videos for that matter. This was because my ever so broken and ropey (but trusty and long lived - to some extent) Dell laptop, finally decided enough was enough. Once I started introducing it to DSLR images and HD video, it refused to co-operate, but tried it's damned hardest to soldier on through, until the day it turned off, and never turned back on again. Poor Dell (note to self - never buy another Dell, fell to absolute pieces towards the end).

I knew for a while, that once my laptop was dead and buried, I would convert to a Mac. I always hear so many good things about them, and know an awful lot of people who use them and absolutely love them. As a fair few people have said to me "Once you go Mac, you never go back". So today, after trying to rally up the last of the "new laptop" funds, I popped my MacBook cherry. I'm still getting to grips with it all, but I'm absolutely loving it so far. Expect to be reading and seeing a lot more of me here on my blog and on my YouTube from now on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment