Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Drool...

I was in Harvey Nichols last week, when i spotted this beaut! Although it did kindof stand out from the rest...ha! Not subtle at all...which is why i like it. I have the tendency to play it safe with handbags, in fact most of mine are brown...grey...mushroom..etc etc But occasionally i'll go a little wild and buy something completely outrageous. I love love love this cluth bag, and it's a really satisfying weight (haha) It was around £800 so I said my goodbyes, and we parted. :( Goodbye Alexander McQueen clutch...*waves*
I then carried on round to the perfume, and was happily surprised to see the John Galliano perfume, which, by the way A* for the packaging JG! John Galliano is one of my favourite designers, and it's easy to tell he's a designer from the packaging, even the box is amazing! BUT when i sprayed it...as much as i desperatley wanted to fall in love with the scent so i could buy it, i didn't really like it. My boyfriend nicley described it as "Older woman scent". Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment