Friday, February 20, 2015

My Everyday Makeup


I thought I would do a little post about the makeup I currently use on a daily basis. I always get into a little routine with the same products then once I get bored, I'll switch it up a bit and change the colour products around like lipstick, blush and eyeshadow. I've been rocking a dark or bright lip for so long, that I wanted to dull it down a bit and go a bit more natural. I'm enjoying it a lot. I feel like my face looks a bit more fresh. These are the current products i'm using!

Nars Sheer Glow in "Mont Blanc"
Maybelline FitMe Concealer in "Light"
Erase Paste Concealer in "No.1"
Sleek Blush Face Contour Kit in "Light"
Sleek Blush in "Mirrored Pink"
HD Brows Kit in "Vamp" 
Estee Lauder Eyeshadow Duo in "Raisins"
Benefit "They're Real" Mascara
Stila Smudge Stick in "Damsel"
YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick in "13 - Peach Passion"

I hope you enjoyed this little update. I love having a nosey into everyone's makeup bags and I also find it useful to see what others are loving so I thought you'd like to see mine too. I want to review a few of the products mentioned separately as they deserve an individual rave, but for now I thought it'd keep it sweet and simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment