Monday, February 9, 2015

Packages in the Post

This isn't a blogpost about things i have ordered.
These are things which have been sent to me by girls who follow my blog.
I absolutely adore being sent cards/gifts. Being sent from companies it's not exactly that personal, but from someone who has made something themselves, it has so much more meaning :)

The first package is from the gorgeous Sammie,
You can view her Youtube Channel HERE, and her Blog HERE



She sent me a brushroll which she had custom made. Now, personally, something like this which has been made by someone, is a lot more satisfying to own. I have always wanted a brush roll, it makes transporting your brushes SO much easier. Yes, you can shove them into a large makeup bag, but it will just ruin the shape of the brushes, and lets face it, this is just so cute. I have spent a fair bit of money on my mac brushes, they deserve the best treatment possible..that & i don't want to be forking out for new ones.
It's pretty, it's pink, it has flowers & ribbon..it is the ultimate girly brush storage. I love it. I have all my brushes slotted neatly into each compartment. I also found it was great for allowing brushes to dry, usually i will just put them on a towel and leave them that way, but you can just pop them in here also. :)
Sammie is actually selling these brush rolls, and i would strongly urge you to go & have a look on her blog. They are a fabulous price also at £13.95. I will probabaly buy one for a friend or my mum. I haven't ever seen a brush roll SO cute.

Thankyou so much Sammie, I LOVE it :)

The next package i recieved was from Louise who is a follower of my blog.
I found Louise on Youtube & instantly LOVED her videos & bubbly personality. See her video's HERE. She does fab reviews. You can also find her Blog HERE



She just sent these gifts without agenda as she loved my blog, how sweet!
She actually makes & sells Jewellery in craft shops around where she lives. Very creative missy!
The card was also so so lovely of her & i will keep it forever :)

I love my followers i really do!

No comments:

Post a Comment