Friday, March 20, 2015

FOTD

It's not very exciting but hey ho, I haven't done a FOTD before so let me know if you like. :)

On my face:
  • Revlon colourstay foundation
  • Mac select cover up concealer
  • GOSH touch up concealer in no 2 (under the eyes)
  • a dash of benefit erase paste in no 1 (in the corners of my eyes to brighten)
  • A quick sweep on BareEscentuals foundation in medium beige to set foundation
  • Mac So Ceylon MSF on cheek bones
  • a dash of Revlon Blusher on tops on cheek bones
  • The lighter side of Mac MSF in red head on my cheek bones

Lips:

  • Carmex for extra moisture ;)
  • Barry M Lip paint in 101
  • Soap & Glory mother pucker lipgloss in half naked

My Eyes:

  • Urban Decay primer potion
  • Mac e/s Sunday best all over the lid (is shown mainly in the inside corner)
  • Barry M Dazzle Dust in Wild berry (number 88) On outer corner and on bottom lash line
  • Mac e/s Star violet on lower lashline (mixed in with wild berry)
  • Black ink Bobbi Brown Gel liner
  • Lancome Hypnose Mascara in Black

No comments:

Post a Comment