Saturday, March 7, 2015

In & Out.

I thought i'd join in with the whole "In & Out", "Up & Down" blogs.
IN
  • Soap & Glory Mother Pucker lip glosses - MY GOD I'm in love. They taste of chocolate, arent too sticky, stay for hours and are lip plumping. *thumbs up*
  • Mini Milks - Just love em. I don't care if they are meant for kiddlywinks..they're darn tasty. Although i can't eat just one..
  • The Lady in boots being utterly shocked at how many boots points i have on my card and reminding me i do have loads and can spend them. yay.
  • Ribena 2 for £1.50. Mmm, i was so thirsty and ribena is my FAVE drink ever...my heart skipped when i saw that. (Im so frickin' sad)
  • Having 71 followers. :O Yay, Thanks guys
  • Getting my little package from Posey. I was like a kid at christmas...you made my day!

OUT

  • Mac being so busy that it totally put me off anything apart from the Pink Fish lip conditioner in the HK collection...everything else i was kindof dissapointed with. I think it could have something to do with it being so jam packed i wanted to leave. I also looked at the grand duo blushes..but when your mother is stood waiting for you and theres no room to move...theyre just not as enticing.
  • The snotty crappy girls that work in superdrug who think they're too special to serve u with a smile or put any effort into anything...AND who overcharge and complain that they have to refund me...TUH
  • Oasis...I just can't seem to EVER find anything i like in there anymore.
  • Crappy saturday night television..bring back blind date i say.

No comments:

Post a Comment