Monday, March 9, 2015

New Goldfish. Names please?

A few months ago, before my boyfriend left for uni 4 and half hours away from me, i was having a crappy day and when i got home from work, he had bought and set up a goldfish tank for me!
I wasn't allowed a guinea pig because they need alot of attention and i work full time...and i wasn't allowed a kitten because we live near a busy road and it would have had no chance. So he bought me a tank so i could have goldfish :D He is lovely and it was a lovely surprise....We bought the fish together but they only lasted about 3 weeks and then they all died :( So now i have emptied the tank ready for new ones...and i need some name ideas guys.



I will be getting 3 new fishies so please help me decide some names.
Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment