Sunday, March 8, 2015

What's in my bag?

Joezehh (she craves mascara) did this earlier today and tagged anyone else who wanted to do it, so i thought "whyever not"...

1. Post a picture of the bag, purse, handbag, pocketbook [whatever you call it] that you are carrying. Now, don't you even think about going back there to your closet and getting your very favorite one or that cute little vintage clutch that you carried the last time you went out...I want to see the purse that you carried today!

2. Tell us how much it cost. Oh my, I know what you are thinking - a proper lady would never discuss matters of money, darling. Well, yes, but today we are gonna break that rule and tell. Yes, tell how much it cost. We won't judge. This is for entertainment purposes only. And if there is a story that goes along with this purse, tell it.

This is my current handbag, It's nothing special, it was £8 from primark i believe!

Here's what i have in it...

Clockwise from the top...

  • Pink Filofax
  • Tresemme freeze hold hair spray
  • My purse :)
  • Handy Gurugu hand cream from LUSH
  • My work keys
  • My ipod touch, which i keep in little felt "johnny loves rosie" bag.
  • Chewing gum
  • Carmex ♥
  • Bourjois 3d effect lipgloss in 33
  • Rimmel lipstick in nude delight
  • Mac Lipglass in oyster girl
  • Blistex herbal lip balm
  • Garnier eye roll on
  • Lancome black eye khol
  • My Phone - Samsung Tocco - This beast hates me...does anyone have this...and it cuts out after 10 seconds EVERY phone call? seriously? whats up with that samsung..sort'it aaht.
  • Hair grip :O
  • Mac perfume in turquatic...loves it.
  • Hair appointment card - Yes next tuesday im having my hair done...darker or lighter anyone?
  • Train tickets from a visit to see my boyfriend (which was ages ago..jeez need to clean out my handbag)
  • Glamour Mag
  • My paying in book...exciting huh?
  • £5 no7 voucher...i just threw this in my bag along with the reciepts...anyone else get panicky and rush out when theyre paying for something? haha i don't even know why...i can take my time if i wanted!

So there is my handbag contents...Sorry they're not that exciting!

I tag everyone who hasn't done this yet...I really want to see what everyone else has in their bags!

No comments:

Post a Comment