Saturday, April 11, 2015

FOTD

Good afternoon ladies.
Here is my face today...
I decided to jump the bandwagon and checked out the prestige "skin loving minerals" yesturday.
There were three to choose from and i picked up "Glam Tan" and "Pure shimmer".

I haven't done a post on these as alot of people have already reviewed them and i'm worried people will be sick to death. Although..if you DO want me to do swatches etc let me know.
I am wearing both on my face today so hopefully the pictures will do them justice, as they are awesome.
I also picked up the body shop's "yes yes yes lip butter" as i've also heard some fantastic reviews. I had seen it a while back but wasn't too sure if i wanted to spend £5 on a lip balm...but after seeing the reviews i'd be stupid not to, and i'm glad i did. They even had an offer on where i could choose samples of things i liked, a free makeover and other little samples if i bought it...so again...would be silly not to.

[With flash]

Face:

  • GOSH touch up concealer in no 2
  • Benefit Erase paste in no 1
  • Mac Studio finish concealer in NW20
  • Bare Escentuals mineral foundation in medium beige
  • Prestige "Glam Tan" for bronze
  • Prestige "Pure Shimmer" as a highlight for cheeks and brows
  • Nars Deep Throat on apples of cheeks (very lightly dusted)

[No flash - Natural Light]

Eyes:

  • Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • "Mushroom" Dazzle Dust - Barry M (all over lid)
  • Mac "Carbon" in crease
  • Mac "Satin Taupe" on lower lasline
  • Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in "Espresso Ink"
  • Prestige "Pure Shimmer" in corner of eye
  • Lancome Hypnose mascara

Lips

  • Body Shop lip butter in "YES YES YES"

No comments:

Post a Comment