Monday, April 27, 2015

More Bootsale Bargains and Outfit of the Day

Good evening lovelies.

On Sunday, i was up bright and early with my mummy and we drove off to the bootsale. As some of you will be aware...Bootsales are mostly just aload of crap. But you can pick up some absolute bargains aswell, hence why i brave an early morning on the weekend.
Burts Bee's Radiance Day & Eye Cream

£1.50 for the two
This stuff is practically brand new, and i LOVE Burts Bee's and so I'm excited to try these out. I wore the cream last night and it really hydrated my skin. I also used it this morning and my skin actually did look radiant and my makeup lasted well. Thumbs up for this, SO worth the whole £1.50! They also retails for £18.95 each...so that's a damn good bargain.

Chanel Blush in Reflex

50p
This blush is super pretty and really pigmented, theres no brush..but who uses those anyway?

Lancome Eyeshadow Duo in Night & Day


50p
This looks as though it was swiped a few times then left. It still had the plastic cover in it! The colours are gorgey, and i don't usually go for green but this is a really neutral subtle shade and i can't wait to use them. Complete bargain.

Lancome Juicy Tube


50p

I haven't ever tried a lancome juicy tube, and when there was one for 50p i thought, hey why not give one a go. And just in case you thought i was a dirty skank..yes i do sanitise lip products, but i would never buy one that looked mega used and mank...because it most probably will be mank :)

2 x Mac Palettes


5Op Each

The Palettes were realised in 2006 in the "Formal Black Collection". I've seen these before and thought they were really cute. They came in your standard, cool, warm, smokey, metallic..etc format. The two i managed to find are Warm and Smokey. My usual favourites (always the neutrals..man i'm boring...) It seems that the girl selling them went gaga over highlight colours but hated everything else? Because most are untouched..and i can't belive they even both have the little brushes.

Warm Eyes


  • White Tie (Pretty much not there)
  • Valet
  • Woodwinked
  • Limo
  • Sable Wrap
  • Embark

Limo is absoloutley amazing..and i'm pretty sure this isn't a permanent colour?

Smokey Eyes

  • Malt
  • Vex (Again..she went a little crazy with the highlight don't you think?)
  • Satin Taupe
  • Club
  • Gentle Fume
  • Black Tied

All in all, it was a very successful shopping trip, i think i might stop spending in the shops and just give myself a £5 budget at a bootsale, it's just as satisfying if not more in my opinion, especially with the amount you can buy. I also picked up Victoria Beckhams hardback book "that extra half an inch" for 50p. I remembered that it was one of Sabrina's favourite books and for 50p, it would have been silly to have left it, and i'm glad i didn't because it SO good. I love a bit of Posh spice, she's so pretty.


Right, moving on to my Outfit of today, I picked up the blazer in the New Look sale for £3. Seriously, such a bargain..and i love it. The dress/top is also New Look but sadly not in the sale and was around £14-£16. Necklace is Urban Outfitters £18.

No comments:

Post a Comment