Monday, April 20, 2015

New Lipstick Love | Sisley Hydrating Lipstick

Sisley Hydrating Long Lasting Lipstick* L31 Rose Fushia £31

As most of you will be aware, I am the biggest lipstick junkie. Always on the scout for a new and exciting member to add to my ever growing collection. Sisley isn't a brand i'd ever think to look for lipsticks, but after being introduced to this one, I feel that I NEED all of them in the collection. This definitely isn't a lipstick for those of you on a tight budget. Priced at £31 a pop, they are the cream of the crop & a complete luxury makeup splurge item, which i'm aware not all of you can justify. However, if like me, you tend to make naughty little purchases on that one makeup item that makes you feel a bit special, then this may be for you. There is not one thing I disslike about this lipstick (besides the slightly higher price tag, resulting in me not being able to buy the whole lot all at once). They glide on so effortlessly, with a beautiful super pigmented shine. They don't feel drying on the lips at all, in fact they feel almost like a balm, you could easily forget you are wearing this. With moisturising lipsticks, you don't expect them to stay on for very long, as they slide right off, but this one does not do that, and for £31, you wouldn't expect it to. One of my favourite things about the lipstick, is the overall look of it. Shallow yes, but looks how beautiful it is! The packaging is amazing, and the shape of the lipstick is not only fabulous, but makes application easy too.

If you can afford to buy these lipsticks, possibly as a little treat, I would totally recommend them. I'm already looking at purchasing different shades when a rainy day comes along. This is BY FAR, the most amazing lipstick in my collection. It makes all the others seem like paupers! It's everything a lipstick should be, I just wish they were a little more purse friendly.


No comments:

Post a Comment