Tuesday, May 26, 2015

I found my MOJO baby.

Grandad's Birthday (90)
In the time I was away, I grew myself an impressive moustache. You like?

I was going to title this blogpost "An Apology" as I haven't blogged in a few months, but then I changed my mind, and I realised that in fact I don't need to apologise at all. I have been on somewhat of a blogging holiday, lost my blogging mojo & have been super busy living life with it's ups and downs & just haven't really felt like sitting down and doing it. I have no excuse, besides the fact that blogging is not my job, I don't get paid for it, it's a hobby, it's something I want to enjoy doing, something I want to sit down and really get into. I'm not going to do it if it feels like a chore.

I was actually quite disappointed by the fact that some of you got a little aggressive with me about it.

To quote one girl "Do you not think that being a bigger blogger means you have more responsibility to give your viewers exactly what they want".

There are so many things in this statement which make me want to pull my hair out. The term "Bigger Blogger" is a load of poppycock, I'm no bigger than anyone else. I am humble and down to earth, and NOTHING sets me apart from someone with 10 followers. I just blog about things I enjoy, and it makes me happy to know so many of you love reading it. It doesn't automatically mean I HAVE to blog more or change the way I'd do things naturally. So no, I don't have more responsibility to give my viewers what they want, I'm hoping you all follow my blog because you like what I choose to blog about, and the way I do it & not because I feel I have to.

Don't get me wrong, I also had a lot of nice positive comments from people simply saying they missed my blogposts & they hoped i'd return soon, and those I didn't mind at all, there was just a handful of people which gave me absolutely no motivation to want to get back into blogging whatsoever. Please don't nag at me if I don't blog enough in the space of a few months, I have a life too, and any spare time I have had, I've done a Youtube Video as I feel they are much easier to do sometimes.

That said, I can now say "I THINK I FOUND MY BLOGGING MOJO". Lets not all get too excited though, i'm still running low on juice, I'll need to do a few blogposts to get back into the swing of it. I have lots of reviews I want to do on things i've been loving though & obviously my nice new camera to take some spiffing photos with.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to say HELLO to all the new followers I've gained even though I have been absent, and I hope you've enjoyed reading through my older blogposts.

Anyway, this blogpost was more of an update/mini rant to remind some of you that my official title is NOT "Blogger"and I will be updating more regularly from now on. Hoorah!

No comments:

Post a Comment