Wednesday, May 13, 2015

New Barry M Lip Paint Collection.

I was lucky enough to be sent 2 of the 4 new pink shades that Barry M will be launching mid June.

The lip paints are SO popular, and I'm so glad the company have picked up on this and decided to launch this new pink collection, as they all look so pretty, and as we know from all the Spring/Summer makeup collections from other brands, pink is very much in.

Yay, who doesn't love a classic pink lip?

The two shades i have are Dolly Pink - Top Photo on the left (146) and Peachy Pink- On the Right (147)

the other shades that will be available are Cerise Pink (144 - Far Left in above photo) and Punky Pink (145 - Second from the left)

I am loving the creamy-ness of these lipsticks, unlike the 101 (which is quite drying but SO bearable considering the finish and the price) these are much like the famous Lavendar 129 and have a lovely creamy consistency.

When i first opened Dolly Pink i was expecting something alot less bright, but i am going gaga over this colour. As alot of you will know, one of my favourite lipsticks is Mac's Show Orchid, the shade was made famous by the likes of Cheryl Cole, and this colour reminded me of that straight away. Although i actually think this colour is alot more wearable as it is a little less vibrant and at £4.25 why wouldn't you?

[Dolly Pink]

Peachy Pink is definately my favourite. I haven't actually seen a colour like this one before, so a round of applause for Barry M for coming up with this one. Again, it's got a really nice consistency and the gorgeous coral colour will fit right in with the trend this summer. Would look fab with bronzed skin, or neutral to pale. I really can't imagine this not suiting anyone!

[Peachy Pink]

I hope this has got your tongues wagging? If you are as much as a Barry M fan as me then i'm sure it will have. I can't wait until mid June for when i can get my hands on the other two.

Like all Barry M products you will able to purchase these in Boots, Superdrug and online at http://www.barrym.com/ for £4.25
and for those of you in the US, i feel your pain...and hopefully you will be able to get your hands on these through swaps!

No comments:

Post a Comment