Sunday, June 7, 2015

Bare Escentuals Love.

I love when i find something that really does what it says on the tin.
Bare Escentuals has actually never let me down. It's my number one foundation choice (makes me look flawless, easy application and it's so light on my skin i forget i'm even wearing anything)
The blushes are amazing too. Anyway, i will do a full review on Bare Escentuals if you'd like me too, but for now i'm going to point out my current favourites.

There are a few reliable users on ebay that sell almost the whole range of Bare Escentuals for very good prices. That's where i got these purchases.

The Skin rev-ver upper i have used for about 2 years. I wear this underneath moisturiser. It's a vitamin serum and i have neglected this for a few months as i had run out. But looking at back at photos of me when i used to wear it i feel like it really did make a difference to my skin so i purchased a new bottle..yay.
It contains salicylic acid so it's spot defending and is full of multivitamins. I feel like it's a skin boost, almost like a power drink for my skin (dabbing red bull into your pores doesn't quite have the same effect though ladies, don't try and be cheap! :))

Now this is my absolute FAVOURITE product atm.
Bare Minerals "Faux Tan". This one is 0.85g (the same size as the blushes)
I have been using alot of bronzer lately what with all the beautiful weather we've been having, & i had seen this before and thought i must have it. I am forever trying to tan my face, and my body tans fine, but because i have dry skin, i can put fake tan on my face, and by the next day it will have gone. I am horribly pale. eurgh. haha.
I apply this with my mac 209 brush to my cheek bones and as a contour. I then lightly dust it over the rest of my face...chin, nose, forehead etc & i absolutely love the effect it has. It does appear to be quite matte but on close inspection it has tiny gold specks making it just that little bit more gorgeous. Don't be put off by the colour in the jar either. You only need a light application but if you did have darker skin than me, you'd only need to add a little more until you were satisfied with the colour payoff.

[Top: Skin Rev-ver Upper, Bottom: Faux Tan]

Without Faux Tan... Ghostly..haha

With Faux Tan...[Check out that trout pout..scary]

[Got a bit carried away & stupid...oops]

But, anyhoo, I love this, and if you are a mineral or bronzer fan you should deffo add this little gem to your collection if it makes you feel as satisfied as it does me.

No comments:

Post a Comment