Wednesday, June 24, 2015

FOTD & Baby Froggies.

It was a lovely & sunny today so i thought i would wear my daisy headband :)
I kept the colours on my eyes quite neutral today. I used the Body Shop's Shimmer Cubes that i got for 40p at the bootsale (Blogpost Here)
Hope you like it!


Face

GOSH touch up concealer in no2
Clinique Airbrush concealer
Mac select cover up concealer
Bare Escentuals foundation in Medium
Bare Escentuals bronzer in Faux Tan
Mac Well Dressed blush
Mac MSF in Light Flush


Eyes

UDPP
Body Shop Brown Shimmer Cubes
2true liquid eyeliner
Lancome Hypnose Mascara (Pretty much gone & flaking :(..want more)

Lips

Mac Snob Lipstick

Yay!

Thought i'd add a little extra to this post..About 3 months ago we were given some frogspawn, i excitedly kept them in a bucket & thought i'd watch them grow (something you do in primary school no doubt :D ) When they were big tadpoles we released them into our pond..& now look at them.
The cutest little things ever. I wish all frogs stayed this size. They are too adorable.
(Although i did try and hold one on my palm & they are so fast & skitty, it completely freaked me out, so i shall we watching from afar from now on)

[Click to enlarge :)]

The Mummy Frog! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment