Friday, June 5, 2015

My Dressing Table.

IMG_1304.JPG_effected
IMG_1301.JPG_effected
IMG_1299.JPG_effected
IMG_1325.JPG_effected
IMG_1309.JPG_effected
IMG_1313.JPG_effected
IMG_1328.JPG_effected
IMG_1320.JPG_effected
I wanted to give you all a little insight into some aspects of my room. I get asked a lot to do a room tour but I don't feel 100% comfortable with bearing my whole bedroom to you all, although I certainly don't mind doing little posts like these where you can see different bits and bobs which may help to inspire some of you. So, this is my dressing table, or make up station, or as it's better known, "my desk that doesn't get used for officey-type things so I've filled it full of makeup & beauty items". My grandad made it for me many moons ago, I painted it cream & changed the handles to make it a little more girly.

Ceramic Rose Handles - Homebase
Cream drawers to the left - Ikea (Painted cream & used the remnants of my wallpaper to cover the sides)
Wallpaper - Leekes Linda Barker
Silver drawers to the right - TKMaxx (Brilliant for bedroom storage)
Large Mirror against wall - Bootsale & handpainted
Small Antique Mirror - Bootsale
Light up Mirror - Boots
Flower Lights - BHS
China Saucers - Bootsale
Mosaic Flower Pot - Bootsale
Small China Vase with handle - Bootsale
Small cream & gold Jewellery Box - My Nan gave me this


No comments:

Post a Comment