Tuesday, June 23, 2015

My Most Worn...

Okay, So i had this idea to do a sortof Tag (If you like it & want to do it aswell) as i think it would be really interesting to see what people use the most.
It's all very well having "Favourites of the Month" or "Favourites of the moment"
For example..my favourite lipstick changes almost every day haha.
BUT..
What about the things we actually USE the most? The things we repurchase & show the most love to or use that have become a staple to who we are?

My Most Worn...

Lipstick

This is "Vanitys Child" which came out with a Mac collection, but for the life of me i cannot remember which one. I have used this so much, I love it. I really want them to re-promote but i haven't seen it in any upcoming collection :(

Earrings

I bought these earring from Accessorize around 4 years ago. I have worn these to death. Theyre so pretty! You can always find earrings like these floating about in summer.

Dress/Top

These cute little shirt type dresses are from a shop called CULT that sell a range of different labels. They're really cheap & i love wearing them with a simple waist belt, a bit of bling & my leggings. Every girl should own one of these. They have so many different designs to choose from. I need to go back & get more. :)

Nail Polish

My Most worn polish is this coral colour by Barry M (no. 296)
Perfect on the toes & on the fingers. :)

Shoes

Now, don't get me wrong, i LOVE shoes. But i can't ever bring myself to spend over £30 on a pair. Both these shoes were cheapies. The first pair were about £4 from Primark & i have worn these babies to their death pretty much. I just find them so comfy & they go with every outfit as i love to wear gold jewellery. The heels were from Peacocks or somewhere equally as cheap, & i bought these on a whim as i had a fancy dress to go to & had forgotten a pair of heels. So i dashed into the nearest cheap shop & picked these up thinking i could just throw them away afterwards. But oh no...haha they are by far the most comfy heels i own. The heels isn't MEGA high and there is no platform at the front, making them easy to walk in & comfy as hell. I like the inside too. :) I promise i do own alot more exciting heels/flats than these, but i use these the most.

Hair Product

I've done a review of the Tigi S factor range (which you can view here)
& this is my favourite. Have used this for 4 years now. I have tried other serums but i always come back to this one.

Purfume

These are both "going out" scents. well..thats when i wear them. The armani is alot more stronger, so i would definitely only stick to this at night but the Gucci Rush 2 can be worn either way in my opinion. I love these! I think this is my 3rd bottle of armani & 2nd bottle of Gucci. My staple scents.

Handbag

I got this handbag in TKMAXX. They have some great handbags in there sometimes. I really liked the colour & the pretty detailing. I have only had this for about 5 months so i can't say it's one ive had for ages but it's definitely been my most used. I went through a stage of carrying really oversized handbags but i found that i could never find anything in there & now this is the perfect size. Not too big, not too small. Love it!

I hope you like the idea of this tag, Please get involved either by a blogpost or a video on yutube if you'd prefer :)
I'm tagging...

Holly - Hollymae20
Holly - theyummymummysbeautyblog
Hele - helesays
Emma - Magpiesparkles
Suzi - suzit86
Mushine - BUBBLEGARM
Ella - Ellacinderellax
Vicky - Peachykeencheeks
Kelly - Kelanjo19
Lucy - LucyMarie85

Oh god..my list could go on.. but i'm going to stop at 10 & say if you'd also like to take part in the tag feel free & link me if you do it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment