Thursday, June 11, 2015

OOTD Featuring Alexander McQueen

Hello, I bet you didn't expect to see a blogpost from me popping up in your dashboard..well.. surpriiisee :)
I have been very MIA on the blog front recently, lets call it writers block & a bit of a blogging break. I'm back now anyway & to start im showing you what I wore the other day. Nothing too special but i wanted to share my love for harem trousers and show those of you who find them difficult to wear or pair with anything a way you can wear them (or how i like to wear them anyway)


Wearing...
Harem Trousers - Primark £5
Patent Heel Boots - Primark £10
Baggy Top - Allsaints £45
Alexander McQueen Limited Edition "Ghost" scarf - Mums Dress Agency
Gold Bangles - Various Shops


I absolutely love this scarf, i've worn it to death already, think im going to have to slow down as i dont want to ruin it. Its such a gorgeous shade of pink which i think goes well with a pretty pink lipstick. Im wearin Revlons Pink Pout in the photo above.


No comments:

Post a Comment