Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Products I've Used Up / Empties

 


Products Mentioned:

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish  
Mentioned in this Old Skincare Video

Johnsons Baby Light Oil Spray 

Re-Gen Cream
Mentioned in this Old Skincare Video

Ayuuri Rose Shower Gel 

Pantene Pro V Aqua Light Shampoo & Conditioner
(available from Boots & Superdrug)

Sally Hansen Nail Polish Remover for Artificial Nails (load of poop)

Palmolive Soft and Gentle Deodorant (LOL)

Rituals Yogi Flow Foaming Shower Gel

Taaj Micellaire Makeup Remover
Featured briefly on my blog HERE

Aromatherapy Associates Miniature Bath Oil Set 

No7 Exquisite Curl Mascara
Featured in THIS favourites video

Maybelline Mineral Cover Concealer

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer
Also mentioned in THIS video

M&S Rhubarb & Custard Sparkling Drink (DELISH - going to go and stock up)

I have actually found it extremely satisfying to use something up completely, as I have so many half full products cluttering up my bedroom and bathroom.  I have also tried to only buy products I know I don't already have something very similar of that I need to use up (i.e. I haven't bought any moisturisers or shower gels as I already have so many I need to get through). So it's sort of like a shopping ban on items that although I may see on my shopping trip and want to try as it looks interesting, I won't buy as I know I already have too many similar items at home that I NEED to use up first. So far it's working! 

Have you been collecting empties for reviews? Or just tried to stop yourself buying too many of one thing?


No comments:

Post a Comment