Friday, August 21, 2015

Meeting One Direction



If someone said to me 4 years ago, when I started this blog, that in 4 years time, you'd be sat opposite one of the worlds biggest boy bands interviewing them, and getting to meet them and speak to them (and give them multiple hugs), I'd have laughed in their face. On Monday 19th I interviewed One Direction. It was something that I knew I was going to do for a long time, but wasn't allowed to tell anyone. I wanted to scream it from the rooftops, and my fingers were twitching over the tweet button but I remained calmed (and extremely nervous). Had I ever interviewed a celebrity before? Nope. Had I ever considered it? Nope. Then all of a sudden i'm thrown straight in the deep end. I'm in no way interview trained, or media trained, and I film videos with nobody else around me in the comfort of my own bedroom, then all of a sudden i'm surrounded by cameramen i'd never met, lot's of management and 5 very attractive young men. I'm surprised I even managed to sit in that seat and speak words. 



All 5 of the boys were so lovely and down to earth. It's very easy for people to forget they are just normal lads underneath all the hysteria and fame, and actually meeting them in the flesh and seeing just how polite and gentlemanly they were really proved that. The second I walked into the first interview with Harry & Niall, Harry immediately came bounding up to me asked me my name, gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek and asked if i'd like a drink or a chocolate bar from the fridge. Having only 8 minutes with each group, he probably knew I couldn't sit munching on a chocolate bar, but he gave me the tour of his fridge nonetheless, and I did take a Daim bar. (who would refuse something from the 1D fridge?). Niall even asked if they could keep me after the interview was over. I took this as an extreme compliment as it meant I can't have done too badly. I was terrified i'd mess up, or look silly or trip up on my words. The minute I met each of them, they immediately put me at ease, and the nerves just disappeared. Honestly, one of the best days ever. *sings in 1D melody* Not only do I love them as a group, their songs and their general personalities, I have a whole new level of love for them after meeting them in real life. 

The Interview was about their new film "This Is Us", which I attended the premier for last night (there will be a vlog coming soon on my second channel). The video is up on the YouGeneration YouTube channel, and there are also some challenges going up too (hence the marshmallows...) 


It was one of those moments where I wished you were all with me, because without all your support, I would never have had that opportunity and I wanted you there to experience it with me. I thought of all of you at the time, and I hope I did well and did all the One Direction fans proud :)


1 comment:



  1. मेरे बेहेन गुड्डी के चूत में डाला (Mere BehenGuddiKeChutmeindala)

    हॉस्टल में रापचिक माल चोदा (Hotel Mein RapchikMaalChoda)

    कॉलेज की चुदाई वाली मस्ती (College Ki Chudai Bali Masti)

    अपनी चूत की जलन का उपचार करवाया (Chut Ki JalanKaUpcharKarwaya)

    अपनी चूत की जलन का उपचार करवाया (Chut Ki JalanKaUpcharKarwaya)

    गर्दन के बाद चूत अकड़ गई (GardanKe Bad Chutakadgayi)

    रसीली चूत में मेरा लवड़ा (RasiliChoot me MeraLavda)

    Antarvasna सिनेमा की बैक सीट में (Cinema ki Back Seat Mein)

    Antarvasna कॉपी से कुंवारी चूत तक (Copy Se KuanariChutTak)

    आजनबी से चुद गयी (Ajnabi Se ChudGai)

    बड़ी गांड बलि आंटी को चोदा (BADI GAND WALI AUNTY KO CHODA)

    मेरी बगल की मेहेक से भाई हुआ पागल ( MeriBagalKiiMehek Se BhaiHuaPagal)

    19 साल बेहेन की मस्त चुदाई (19 Saal Behan Ki Mast Chudai)

    चाचा की लड़की सोनिया की मस्त चूत चुसी (Chacha Ki Ladki Sonia ki Mast chutChoosi)

    भाभी और उसकी बेहेन की चुदाई (BhabhiAurUski Behan Ki Chudayi)

    सेक्सी पड़ोसन भाभी की चूत सफाई (Sexy PadosanBhabhi Ki ChutSafai)

    तेरी चूत की चुदाई बहुत याद आई (Teri ChutBahutYadAai)

    गर्लफ़्रेण्ड संग ब्लू फ़िल्म बनाई (Girl Friend Ke Sang Film Banayi

    सहपाठी रेणु को पटा कर चुदाई (SahaPathiRenuKoPatakarChudai)

    भानुप्रिया की चुदास ने मुझे मर्द बनाया (Bhanupriyakichudas ne mujhemardbanaya)

    कल्पना का सफ़र: गर्म दूध की चाय (KalpnaKa Safar: GaramDoodh Ki Chay)

    क्लास में सहपाठिन की चूत में उंगली (Class me Sahpathin Ki Chut me Ungli)

    स्कूल में चूत में उंगली करना सीखा (School Me Chut Me UngliKarnaSikha)

    फ़ुद्दी की चुदास बड़ी है मस्त मस्त (Fuddi Ki ChudasBadiHai Mast Mast)

    गाँव की छोरी की चूत कोरी (Gaanv Ki Chhori Ki ChutKori)

    ReplyDelete