Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Eyeko Favourites

I was introduced to Eyeko a long time ago, when it was still stocked in Superdrug and since then i have been a fan of many of their products. It's affordable and the packaging is cute. I was invited to the Eyeko event a few weeks ago for a chance to see any new products they will be bringing out and to mingle with the other Eyeko fans. Unfortunately i didn't stay long as i was ill so i dont have much to report back but what i can tell you, is which eyeko products i love and would highly reccommend.

The first is the nail polish. Once stocked in teeny little jars with screw tops (these were cute) but now more conventionally packaged in small sleek bottles with white lids. I have a good sized collection of these, all of which i love and use. I like that they each have their individual, cute lables and there is quite literally a colour for everybody. These are available to buy online for £3.50 (total bargain)

Punk Polish, Tea Rose Polish, Nude Polish

Vampire Polish, Military Polish, Posh Polish

Coral Polish, Saucy Polish, Chi Chi Polish

Rain Polish, Pastel Polish, Lilac Polish
The next thing i absolutely love, is Eyeko's Graffiti Eyeliner. If you struggle to use liquid liner but still want the perfect glossy line, you need these in you life. You can draw lines in varied thickness and it's so simple. Even if you've never ventured into the world of liquid liner, i would definitely start out with these. If i'm in a rush this is one of the things i grab to draw a quick no fuss line..and also very easy to do the classic winged eyeliner. These are priced at £5 each and come in Black, Brown, Navy and Purple.

Last but by no means least, is this "Magic Mascara". I got this in my Eyeko goody bag and have used it everyday since. I absolutely love it. The first thing i love about it, is the packaging. The prettiest mascara i have ever had in my collection. I could just leave it out to look all pretty on my dressing table and still feel satisfied with it. It also feels expensive & has that nice weighty feeling (which i like). Aside from it's good looks, this mascara certainly doesn't fail in giving you "Magic" Lashes. It seperates beyond belief, really making my lashes look full and defined and naturally very fluttery. No clumping either! Even after 2 coats. The brush is what i like to call my perfect brush. Big, bushy and not made of plastic. I love love love it. Lashes look naturally gorgeous and have had many people asking me what mascara im wearing. This is £8 on the website.

If any of you fancy ordering from Eyeko, I am an ambassador so you can enter my code E11310 at the checkout and you will recieve a free gift with your purchases. I would strongly urge you to go and check out some of the products, especially those i have mentioned and they ship internationally :)

No comments:

Post a Comment