Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Review: Lush Christmas - Candy Cane


Bubble bars are one of my Lush necessities. I feel lost without a bubble bar to crumble into my bath.
This has to be one of my favourite. I love the shape, i love the colours & i adore the smell. Many have said it smells like creamy candy. I don't have that at the moment so i can't compare. Both have a very sweet "candy" smell to them though. I do know i'd rather pick this up than creamy candy though, think it's slightly bigger too!
If you're not familiar with bubble bars, you simply crumble a small section under running water. I found that if you crumble it under a very very fast running tap (as my hot water sort of dribbles out my tap at the moment - so i have to use a blast of cold to produce my bubbles) then it will produce better quality bubbles, and more of them.
I honestly have nothing more to say about this beaut, i have repurchased a few already & i do find the smell lingers & leaves my skin softer than normal.
Love love love this.

rrp: £2.35


1 comment:

  1. Link penyelamat bagi pecandu judi bola sbobet akan kami (S128CASH) sajikan tanpa terkecuali. Ini adalah link alternatif sbobet yang tidak boleh dijangkau anak-anak dibawah 17 tahun. Perlu bimbingan orangtua agar (Baca Selengkapnya Disini...)

    ReplyDelete