Sunday, September 13, 2015

Holiday Evening Outfit | White Blazer


Blazer - Zara
Trousers - Topshop
Loose Silk Vest - Topshop
Lipstick - Topshop Infrared
Sandals - Carvela at Kurt Geiger 

One of the things about being on holiday is deciding what to wear out for dinner in the evenings as there is usually a much cooler breeze once the sun has gone down. I've had this blazer for about 3 months, and not had a clue how to wear it or style it. I found it quite intimidating and wasn't sure I could pull it off as I am only comfortable throwing on my black blazer, which tends to go with pretty much everything. With two days of tan and a monochrome outfit I decided to put it on if the evening got chilly, and I actually quite liked it. The trousers and top were quite casual but the blazer added an edge of formality. Moral of the story: Don't let clothes intimidate you, there will be an occasion where you'll be able to make it work, just be brave! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment