Sunday, January 11, 2015

Hair of the Day : Si'l Vous PLAIT?

Today, my hair was limp, lifeless & could have done with a wash & blowdry..but instead i used that extra half an hour in bed, tucked up under my warm duvet.
I had seen a few pictures of models & a few of Sienna Miller sporting very bohemian large plaits across their head, and figured i'd give it a go.
Princess Leia anyone?

This honestly didnt take me very long! 6 minutes tops.
The first thing i did was twist my fringe up and securely pin that to the side.
I then seperated the hair on my crown and secured it with a bobble. After that I split the remaining hair on both sides of my head and did two tight-to-the-scalp plaits. I then pulled them over my head and secured both ends with clear elastic bands and bobbi pins.
I left the bit on the crown to cover up the obvious parting from the plaits down the back of the head.
With the left over hair, i split it into three sections and did tiny plaits, twisted them up and pinned them willy-nilly.

I'm actually really pleased with this :)


No comments:

Post a Comment