Monday, March 30, 2015

21st Makeup.



After posting about my 21st Birthday HERE, a lot of you asked me what makeup I had used to doll myself up for the evening. So, without further a do, I shall list everything used.

Mac Strobe Liquid
Gosh Touch Up Concealer in No 2
Maybelline Mineral Cover Concealer in No 03
Mac Studio Sculpt Foundation in NW20
Benefit Erase Paste in No 1
Bare Escentuals Bronzer in "Faux Tan"
Cargo Blush in "Coral Beach"
Dior Eyebrow Pencil "Sable Sand"
Too Faced "Shadow Insurance" eye primer
Mac "Sable" E/S all over lid (Top row, 3rd from the left)
Mac "Carbon" E/S in crease and under lower lash line (Bottom row, far right)
L'oreal Supliner "Carbon Gloss" for winged liner
Lancome Black Khol Liner
Revlon Fake Lashes "99500 - Intensifying" using "Duo" glue
No7 Exsquisite Curl Mascara in "Black"
Mac "Creme D'Nude" Lipstick
Barry M Lipgloss "Toffee"



No comments:

Post a Comment