Monday, March 30, 2015

Birthday Treats.

As some of you will know, it was my birthday on saturday (yay)

This was my birthday box from my boyf...sweeties, creme eggs, mini eggs (i'm obsessed with these, he got me 4 bags) & lots of LUSH goodies buried in there.
Inside the goody box..
Top left to right:
  • Pop In The Bath bubble bar (one of my fave scents)
  • Ultrabland cleanser
  • Imperialis moisturiser
  • Breath of Fresh Air toner
  • Heavanilli massage bar & tin
  • Each Peach & twos a pear massage bar & tin
  • The Soft Touch body butter & tin

Bottom from left to right:

  • Fluffy Egg Bath Balistic
  • Chox away soap
  • Bohemian soap
  • Hunny Bun Bath Balistic
  • Choccy Egg Bath Balistic
  • Magic Egg Bath Balistic
  • Free MMM Bath Melt
I also went into Space NK & House of Fraser to spend some birthday money...

Left to Right:

  • Ondine E/S
  • Amarcord Cream E/S
  • Laguna Bronzer

Chanel Pro Lumiere. I'd heard good things about this foundation and it has been on my wishlist for a while, so i thought since i had a bit of birthday money i would treat myself.
My lovely boyfriend also surprised me with these flowers and whilst i was at work he came back to my house and tidied up my room...was a nice surprise when i got in :)

My Mummy has booked me in for a MAC makeover aswell, with some money to spend in Mac. I'm exCITEDD.
I had a loverlllyy birthday. :)
Let me know if you want any reviews peoples.

No comments:

Post a Comment