Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Review: Catastrophe Cosmetic

This is my review of the Catastrophe Cosmetic fresh face mask from LUSH.

"Blueberries rich in beneficial anti-oxidants and full of vitamins and minerals to reduce inflammation and have an antiseptic effect. Soothing chamomile, Irish moss and almond oil with the gentle cleansing action of calamine save the day. Apply to clean skin, avoiding the eye area. Leave for five to ten minutes, then rinse away with warm water. Keep chilled"

I have been using this for 3 weeks now (after this it expires anyway). And there was definately the right amount in the tub for the amount of time it needs to be used up, which i was quite worried about initially. I didn't want to end up wasting any.
The smell of this mask is amazing. Some of them can smell a bit funky, and to some people that makes it quite offputting, especially when it has to be applied to the face. But this one just smells of blueberries. yum.
When this has been on your face for about 5-10 minutes it starts to crumble, at least you can't leave it on any longer than it says. It washed off easily and it did leave my skin feeling really soft. I use the Mask of Magnaminty aswell, but i find that the fresh face masks make my skin look alot more refreshed and blemish free. I would definately reccommend the fresh facemasks as i can really tell a difference in my skin after i've used one. I'm going to be buying another one of these to try... :)

Anybody else has a good experience with a LUSH fresh face mask?

No comments:

Post a Comment