Sunday, March 1, 2015

6 products I couldn't live without tag

I was tagged by "AbbieandBrian" (Make-up reviews) :)

Hhmm, I had NO idea how hard it would be to find 6 things i couldn't live with out, I found out that really, i could live without alot of the things i've bought, which makes me feel bad that i've spent so much but good that i'm not as materialistic as i thought. :) I probabaly COULD live without all these things BUT these are the products i always repurchase and love.

  1. Satin Taupe Eyeshadow by Mac - I adore this eyeshadow. It's definately my most used shadow, and goes with every look.
  2. Palmers cocoa butter moisturiser with gradual tanner - Love it. Love it. Love it. Smells of chocolate and leaves the skin a perfect colour.
  3. GOSH touch up concealer in no.2 - If you've read any of my previous posts you may have noticed me mentioning this? It's the best thing since sliced bread. Need i say more?
  4. Lancome Hynose Mascara - UH-MAZ-ING! I've had compliments on my eyelashes SO many times when i've worn this mascara.
  5. Bare Escentuals mineral foundation - I know that bare escentuals is like marmite, some love it, some hate it. I really like this because i have dry skin, and sometimes i find that a liquid foundation just sits on top and makes this worse, whereas a mineral foundation sinks in and blends aswell as give a natural colour. I have tried SOOO many different liquid foundations, but i always find myself coming back to this.
  6. Carmex - I really don't need to explain this one. Holy grail lip balm.

I tag everyone who hasn't done this yet, please have a go, id love to know if anyone found it as hard as me to find 6 things you always go back to?

No comments:

Post a Comment