Saturday, March 7, 2015

Saturday Shopping.

Yikes..I went shopping again. Almost all from Boots or superdrug though so it's not too bad.



First, I went into Mac and got the pink fish lip conditioner. I like this, although i did think it would be a bit more "conditioning". Then in Superdrug whilst i was purchasing items for my lucky charm swap, i also picked up the 101 lipstick and a dazzle dust in 88 (Wild berry). In Barry M at the mo, it's buy any 2 items and get an eye kohl free..so as i bought 4 barry m items (including my dd's for the swap) i got 2 free pencils, one in grey and one in white.

Everything in the neutrogena visibly clear range is by 2 for £5 so i picked up this face wash/mask as i'd previously seen lollipop26 talk about it and wanted to try it out. I also picked up a moisturiser for my boyfriend, but that isn't very exciting. I get him good gifts (?!) Then everything in the AUSSIE range was buy 2 for £6 so i got curl definition serum and a deep conditioning treatment. The treatment smells vile...I hope it works.

This was the most exciting. Everything in the soap & glory range was reduced by as much as £5 on some items! So as u can see, i took advantage slightly? Top left is a body scrub..this smells SO nice, i can't quite put my finger on the smell, Fruity..kindof.. but nice none the less. :) Second is a body butter, I think my mum is going to steal this as she loved it so much. This is my favourite smell of all the items. It smells fresh. Theeennn i got a facial scrub (I know..another one?) I can't help it, i just want to try everything.

The two things at the front are an underye concealer (I'm ALWAYS trying these, and i had no idea soap and glory did one?) and a motherpucker lipgloss set which was reduced by £5 and there was one left. It was practically screaming at me. I'm so glad i bought these, i had forgotten how amazing they were. My mum had one years ago and i stole it (and lost it..oops) They taste like chocolate and i put some on my lips about 3 hours ago...and its still going strong,even through munching and drinking. Look at the packaging...It's worth buying just for that!


From Top to bottom: Half Naked, Baby Doll, Plum Juice.


From Lef to Right: Plum Juice, Baby Doll, Half Naked.

O.P.I

Almost forgot, my O.P.I (Sally's) purchases.

From Left to Right: "I'm Indi-a mood for love", "Feelin' Hot-hot-hot!", "Aphrodite's pink nightie", "Done out in Deco" and a boring old black. :)

I will post colour swatches when i apply each colour to my nails, apart from the black, because we all know what that looks like.

Let me know if you want any reviews guys.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment