Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Spending the pennnies...

Sorry this is a tad late as i actually bought these last thursday.
:O
First i popped into Mac, I was completely unaware the SugarSweet collection had launched that day and was pleasantly surprised it was there.
Here's what I spent my pennies on...

Perfect Topping MSF

I really like this MSF. I am always drawn towards more pinky colours (Hence why i picked up this one rather than Refined (which by the way i have orderd as i regret not picking it up in the shop..dum dum dummm...)) The Gold and purple veining in this is gorrrgeous, and looks great as a highlight. I am pale-ish...I'm an Nw20 in the winter so i think i can pull off both MSF'S quite well but i would say that this one is foolproof.

Lollipop Loving LippyThis Lipstick is a coraly/pink with green reflex in it (Can't actually see this in the photo..bum). I bought this as i thought it was a similar colour to Neo Sci fi's Pleasureseeker and i love that colour. I was also attracted/interested by the Green reflex. This look really nice on, and it's subtle..don't worry your lips don't look green when you turn certain angles. I know alot of people were dissapointed by this which may have been because so many people hyped about it, they may have had higher expectations...me nono. But what i do know..is i love it :DThen i popped into superdrug and couldn't resist the 3 Dazzle Dusts for £9.9(5 or 9...don't shoot me for missing a few pence)

The top shade is 03 - pink/gold - This is So pretty, I wouldn't really say it's gold, I think it's pink with a coral undertone and peachy reflex.

Middle Shade is 51 - Mushroom - I looove this one. I can't believe i never spotted this before. It's the colour of Moth wing dust but obviously much prettier. Perfect for a neutral eye.

Bottom shade is a fine glitter dust in 23 - This is a black with very fine purple reflex. This would look amazing on a night out ontop of a smokey eye. The camera doesn't quite do it justice as it really is pretty.

Nice little haul for you there.

One other thing...which is completely non-related...but...why do boys give up making you feel special after a certain amount of time? Do they need recharging or something? It frustrates me SO much.

I thought guys were supposed to make girls feel like princess's everyday?

:(

No comments:

Post a Comment