Tuesday, May 19, 2015

My Favourite Haircare.

I was introduced to S factor when it was first released a few years ago, and went to the launch at a hair salon. We were given goody bags of almost everything in the line. I can safely say, i have never experienced anything as good as this since i started using it. The scent of all these products is "Strawberries & Cream"..yumm. Obviously i can't afford to indulge in the shampoo and conditioner all the time, but when i feel my hair is lacking shine or condition i use this, or if i'm going out, or am feeling rubbish :).....

.....The styling products however, i use ALL the time.

[Left to right: Smoothing Lusterizer, Body Booster pumping spray, Smoothing Conditioner & Flat iron shine spray]

I'm going to do a mini review of some of the items i've tried in this range you definitely must try for yourselves (apologies..it is most of it)

Smoothing Shampoo & Conditioner: You know when salon shampoo makes your head feel fresh and kindof cold? haha. Well this is what this shampoo makes you feel. I suppose the feeling is actually just clean & refreshed. Leaves hair silky, and doesn't weigh it down. I have thick hair..but not much of it & my fringe is my problem. If i can't get my fringe right when ive washed my hair i'm instantly in a bad mood. Please tell me i'm not the only one? and i usually find that alot of shampoos/conditioners weigh my hair down..thus parting my fringe in the wrong places and making my hair SO flat...but this doesnt.

Smoothing Lusterizer: This is my Holy grail hair product. I use it every time i wash my hair. It Tames flyaways, gives amazing shine and defrizzes. Even continues to work well in the rain. (And i usually look like Fuzzy bear when i'm caught in drizzle) You apply this to damp hair before blow drying.

Body Booster: I only really use this when my hair is feeling particularly flat or i'm after a messy look because it certainly does what it says on the tube. I have never known a root booster like this one. I can actually feel my hair standing off my head... I was going to invest in the Bumble and Bumble thickening spray but to me this does the job i wanted. Really, really volumous. And i have really long hair and not alot of short layers, so i'd love to see the effect it has on shorter hair, it would look amazing!!


Flat Iron Shine Spray: This is also Leesha (Xsparkage's) favourite flat iron spray. It makes your hair soo incredibly soft. I am often really lazy and naughty and forget to spray before straightening my hair, but this stuff leaves your hair feeling gorgeous so it quickly became part of my routine. It is quite oily, so i would suggest if you have thin hair (or not alot of hair) to spray lightly. If you have thick, dry hair go crazy ;)

I also have the "Chic Shine Hairspray" (which i accidentally missed from the photo) It's a spritz rather than a spray and is quite liquidy. The hold lasts all day, and again is perfect for a messy do.

The last and my absolute favourite (Sorry, again no pictures, i have run out :(..sob) is the "Serious Conditioner" It has sunflower seed oil in it, and MY GOD, if you want silky soft strawberry smelling hair you need to invest in this. You need the tiniest amount to get maximum effect. After using this for the first time i'd never seen my hair looking and feeling quite so healthy. Most of the products in this range have also got tiny bits of finely milled glitter which adds shine to your hair, and u can really see it in photos on a night out.


I have also got the scarily large round, ceramic brush..that too..is awesome.
Has anyone else tried anything from this range?
Whats your favourite haircare line?

No comments:

Post a Comment