Monday, June 15, 2015

Bicester CCO & Lush Goodies.

Imagine how excited i was when my boyfriend agreed to accompany me to Oxford to Bicester Outlet Village...er..very much so!!
Not only is it a cute day out, filled with amazing designer shops but they have a Cosmetic Company Outlet. Eeee.
Last time i went they didn't have an overly impressive Mac display & i ended up skipping it altogether but this time i bought a few things. They had Hello Kitty, Fafi, Neo Sci-Fi & many different brush kits...so if you live near Oxford & you want to get your hands on any of that, i would suggest you go check it out. :)
I thought i was pretty good..i did start off with alot more in mind but i restrained myself & cut it down slightly.



"Spiced Chocolate" Quad
I eyed this up when it was released a while back but the price tag put me off. Being abit cheaper in the CCO i couldn't resist. The colours are "Nano Gold, Brash, Sweet Chestnut & Spiced Chocolate"

Neo Sci-fi E/S "Femme Fi"

I also eyed this one up when Neo Sci-fi came out, but for some reason i left it..could have been the hole in my pocket. I am loving this colour!
Swatches of Eyeshadows
From Left to Right: NanoGold (cannot see it), Brash, Sweet Chestnut, Spiced Chocolate, Femme Fi

Lustreglass in "Love Knot"
I think...think..don't quote me, but this came out with Naughty Naughticals...i seem to remember one with a name very similar. I wasn't really into MAC overly when that collection came out but this colour is gorgeous & i definately prefer the consistency on lustreglasses to lipglasses. It is a gorgeous pink with blue/purple reflex & you can really see it.

Lipglass in "Florabundance"
A gorgeous pinky nude!
Swatches of Lipglosses
Left to Right: Love Knot & Florabundance

I can't wait to try it all out, especially the quad.

Last week i popped into LUSH with one thing in mind, and of course i came out with slightly more, and whats even better was i got out my card to pay and the ever so sauve boyfriend whipped out a £20 note before i could hand over my card. I told him off for being too nice & adorable... MEN! ha


"Lemony Flutter" cuticle butter
Have been eyeing this as lately my nails & cuticles have been damaged big time by acryllic nails & the warm weather has dried out my skin big time :( After using this a few times i can saftely say it's love. Fab for elbows and knee's too!


"The Olive Branch" shower gel
This is my new favourite shower gel. It smells absoloutley GORGEOUS. I was never really drawn towards this one as i think the word "Olive" really put me off. I never fancied smelling of olives, but im so glad my nose was curious as i could lather this all over me every minute of everyday.

"Creamy Candy" bubble bar
We all know what this smells like. Creamy candy... sickly sweet & i want to eat it.


"Oatifix" fresh face mask
This is what i ventured in to buy..(and almost forgot until i was at the till) this is the new facemask made up of ingredients especially for dry skin. (Click picture to enlarge & read the description) It smells SO yummy..unlike some of the others they have, which frankly i don't think i could put near my nose at all. It smells like bananas, toffee & almonds. I have yet to put this on my face but i'm looking forward to it muchly.
So that was my little Haul-o-rama for you. I'm going to try & test all these goodies & will report back any significant info to you if any of you are interested. As always just ask :)
I'm SO tired as have been working 13 hour days all of last week as an extra in a bbc period drama called "Cranford" (don't know if any of you are familiar with the series?) & i have yet to catch up on sleep but have been dozing off randomly at strange times in the day & talking rubbish and moving alot in my sleep...odd ball! So right now i just about have my eyes open. I will do a blog post all about being an extra as i got to meet some fab people/celebs & was totally filled in with celeb gossip by some of the assistant directors. Interesting stuff!

Anyways my lovelies, i'm going rest my eyes.
Night Night

No comments:

Post a Comment