Monday, June 1, 2015

Review: Schwarzkopf Osis Design Mix range

A few weeks ago i was lucky enough to be sent these Schwarzkopf Osis Design Mix styling products to try out & now that i have tried and tested i can give a more thorough review.





My first thought was that the packaging was really nifty and my friend commented on how cute they were. Although it's not in the usual bottle packaging, and more along the lines of the gel/boys styling products packaging (using your fingers and scooping it out) it does work quite nicely, and it's easier to get the desired amount.





The three i recieved were "Strong", "Smooth"and "Light". There are 6 in the range. The other 3 are "Matt", "Gloss" and "Rough". They are all made to be used individially, but specially developed to be used in conjuction with one another to mix up a style. This is such a fab idea, and i can imagine with really artistic hairstyles, mixing could result in amazing results. Unfortunately, my hairstyle is not so artistic..but i still found the results to be good.



STRONG



This one is in a Gel formula & is my favourite scent of all three. This can be used in wet or dry hair. For best results i would reccommend using this in dry hair for shorter hairstyles, and in wet hair at the roots for longer hair. I used this in my roots in damp hair then dried and styled as normal, and it really did keep my style all day. I also tested this on my boyfriend who has this to say...



"It gave good definition & hold & it smells pretty..."

He's not very descriptive..haha sorry folks.



Here's what schwarzkopf say about it...

"provides extreme styles that last, plus they can be remoulded as well"



I also used this in my brothers hair, he has slightly longer, layered hair and this was the effect he managed to get...

Looks shiny & nicely styled i think :) He is well impressed with this gel, and i have noticed it has gone missing a few times. I also really like the fact that when u take a chunk out it magically reforms to a perfect flat top...haha im so easily amsued.



LIGHT



Schwarzkopf says this...

"Hair that flows with natural movement is deemed particularly desirable, especially in women’s styling."



This particular one has tiny blue particles of Aloe Vera in it, so when rubbed in the palms of your hands they burst. I loved the smell of this one in the container, but i find when mixed with the scent of my shampoo & conditioner it smells a little odd. I think this one would be FAB for thick, frizz prone hair, as it really does make your hair feel weightless and sleek. I still highly rate this product as it gives my hair a salon feeling & anything that can do this from home is a bonus.



SMOOTH



Schwarzkopf says...

"to the need for smooth hairstyles, leaving your hair as smooth as silk"



This one is my favouriteee. It smells yummy and really does leave my hair feeling like silk. I would even compare the results to Chi silk infusion...minus the anxiety of how much is going to pour into your hand uninvited. My hair is quite dry & damaged and i wasn't aware of that when i'd used this one. I worked this into my hair when it was damp and blow dried as normal. I also found that when i used this with STRONG it kept my style how i wanted it, and made everything so easy.



If you are after something quite different, or you feel that your hair is lacking something and needs a change i would seriously reccommend this range. I swear by serums and creams for my hair before blowdrying because i think it's an important step and really makes a difference. I have friends saying "OMG MY HAIR IS DESTROYED" and i ask them if they use anything on there hair after they have washed it and most of them don't even use a heat defense spray let alone a serum. Eeek!



You can get these products from hairsupermarket for only £6.56 and on various other websites.



Hope this was helpful :)



No comments:

Post a Comment