Monday, July 6, 2015

Under The Weather

(source Google)

Hello everyone! So sorry I've not been around very much recently. I've been really unwell for the past week, although i'm now on antibiotics so will hopefully be right as rain in no time. As I've hardly left the house (except to visit the doctors), I fear I may start to go a little crazy. I thought I would list some things that have really cheered me up this week, so that if you are feeling down, or unwell, you may also find comfort in some of them, or maybe one or two might put a smile on your face!

The above images! How adorable is that little pug, I just want to squish him. You may also know how much I adore guinea pigs, so the picture above was a nice reflection of what I have been doing for 7 days! (minus the hay)
I made a naughty Mac online purchase. The new collection is so beautiful I just couldn't resist. It was a little treat to myself. I'll be sure to show you once Postman Pat delivers it (my postman is not actually called Pat, just for the reference).
THIS video by JoeyGraceffa and the beautiful Tanya Burr also put a smile on my face. It makes me want to get up, sandwich myself in between them and bop along! 
Reaching over 151,000 subscribers on YouTube. That is MADNESS and most certainly put a smile on my face!
Pinterest has also been a nice distraction. You can add me if you like, I mostly just repin cute animals, quotes and delicious looking food. 

"Oh Mr Penguin, you are TOO funny"

My dads homemade pie. Last night my dad made me the most delicious pie i've ever eaten! Just what I needed to make me feel more human. 
 Supportive chums. My friends have been super lovely and made sure i've been feeling okay this week. You know who you are! :) 
Now, as LAME as this may sound, I have been thoroughly enjoying my "Videos with Louise" playlist on YouTube. As you may, or may not know, you can create playlists on your youtube channels, and so EVERY single video that Louise and I have ever filmed together (that's my channel and hers), I have compiled into one long playlist. This was obviously not for my benefit, but mostly just subscribers who like to watch our joint videos, but I have been re-watching them and they have really cheered me up. If you would like to watch 7 hours, 26 minutes and 55 seconds (!) of pure "Louella" then hop on over haha
Baths. I have been having more baths than normal, as my temperature has been a bit all over the place, so it's nice to just relax in a nice deep bubble bath!
No makeup skin. I've not worn ANY makeup for a week now, and so my skin is really thanking me for it and it looks clearer than it's looked in a long while. I also think my new skincare addition may have something to do with this. ;) (all will be revealed). 
Keeping up with the Kardashians. I do love me a bit of cheesy TV, and i've been watching all the episodes (old and new) of this disgustingly gorgeous family. They make me chuckle, and it's easy (and addictive) to watch. 

I'll leave you with this quote, which has pretty much summed up my week. I've been wearing nothing but Pj's and comfy clothes, and I don't care! It will be a slight shock to the system when I have to wake up and choose ACTUAL clothing to wear. I've forgotten how to look nice to be honest. haha. Hope you're all having a better week than me and if not, I hope this has cheered you up somewhat! 

No comments:

Post a Comment