Sunday, October 11, 2015

Someday Summary - Monday

I've seen a lot of people doing Monday Summary's (Or those of you who do a different day of the week summary) and i thought since I had a somewhat strange day and possibly have a bit more to say than normal, i would do one. I don't know if it will be a regular thing, but let me know if you think it should be. I will call it "Someday Summary" as it will never be one specific day :)

♥ I am wearing this Primark Bow, bought for £1 and i have had so many compliments on it. It cheered me up.
♥ My boyfriend made me smile a lot today
♥ I've been drinking too much Raspberry Ribena..it is by far the best drink ever.
♥ An Indian man randomly came into the shop today & started telling me about my life. He talked about my past relationship and my new one and what i had in store for the future. Then he just left. He was weirdly accurate. It freaked me out a bit, but even if this man was speaking gobbledygook, it put me in a somewhat positive mood.
♥ Currently reading LLYMLRS and Anchors Ahoy
♥ Burning candles now that it's getting more wintery & I'm loving it. I am a huge candle fan. My room is filled with them, so finally i can dust them off and BURN BABY BURN.

No comments:

Post a Comment