Saturday, October 24, 2015

Someday Summary - Sunday

That title is quite the mouthful. I dare you to try and say it 10 times over without slipping up...let me know if you did it ;)


The photoframe above is a picture of me and my dad when i was about 3. On a beach in Cornwall. I love it. I look so crazed.

I'm sorry these posts are quite frequent. I actually really enjoy writing them because they fullfill my desire to blog without me sitting here slaving away over a long, photo galore blog post. Although some days, i do love to do that for you, so I won't neglect them don't fret.

♥ Today has been pretty poop. I feel tired, frustrated & very unappreciated by people closest to me. I'm one of those people that tries to sprinkle everything rubbish with a bit of positivity, but today I am running low on the tinkerbell dust & quite frankly, I could do with a cuddle.
♥ I am loving that winter is creeping up. I am the biggest fan of hot chocolate, and finally, I can start cracking open the cadburys hot choccy, marshmallows and whipped cream. It also means cosy nights under blankets and in your comfiest jimjams & candles everywhere. It also means Christmas is not far away!
♥ Chocolate Teacakes - 89p from Lidl. Sunday life saver ;)
♥ Anybody watch Piers Morgans Life Stories with Cheryl Cole last night? I know a lot of people have a lot of love for Cheryl, me being one of them. After watching the programme i definitely just ended up loving her more. It's so easy for people to judge her and they seem to forget she's only human like the rest of us, dealing with normal shit but under a magnifying glass. I must admit, i shed a few tears. It was very touching & definitely had me wandering why the people you love can so easily hurt and betray you. It also left me wandering if Ashley Cole was sobbing into a box of Kleenex on his own feeling like the biggest idiot in the world.
♥ Currently reading Hot Tramp I Love You So & Strikers & Spikers

No comments:

Post a Comment