Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Hair & FOTD

I used my remington spin dryer today (it was half price in Superdrug & i'd been eyeing it for a while, so i bought it)...a scary looking contraption which blowdry's and curls the hair at the same time. I love this thing, it's my new favourite, i just wish i had it in the summer so the "beach" waves would have been more fitting.

I first blowdryed my roots with my head upside down (this is such a vital step, otherwise you end up with masses of frizz on the top of your head..it's not a good look)
I then used Aussie curl definition serum through my damp ends and taking small sections of my hair i blowdryed. There are videos on youtube demonstrating the process, its not that difficult anyway tbh.
Afterwards, i used "Bed Head After Party" through the curls & also using a straightner i defined the wave where my fringe was being stubborn.
Personally, i love it. It's the Mary Kate & Ashley wave i've always had to achieve by letting my hair air dry...which takes FOREVER. So now i can cut down the time using this handy contraption. You can also determine how tight and how loose the curls are by how long you heat the selected pieces of hair. Although it does drop out slowly anyway, unless you use lots of hairspray.


On my face i am wearing...

E Y E S
♥ Too faced shadow insurance
♥ Sunday Best L/E Mac Shadow on inner corner
♥ Star Violet Mac Shadow blended in
♥ Showstopper Mac Shadow in crease
♥ Maybelline Pule Perfection mascara
♥ Chanel eye kohl in "Ambre" (a deep bronze brown)

F A C E
(not that you can really see)
♥ Eve Pearl salmon concealer
♥ Benefit erase paste on top
♥ Bare Escentuals foundation in medium
♥ Bare Escentuals Faux Tan bronzer to contour
♥ Illamasqua Cream Blush in Sob
♥ Benefit Moon Beam to highlight brow bone & cheek bone

L I P S
♥ GOSH Darling Lipstick
♥ Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Lipgloss in "half naked"

Hope you like my FOTD.
I really like my hair like this, it's alot more natural looking, and i think it's alot softer and prettier than dead straight hair or perfect curls. I will be wearing my hair like this alot more often

No comments:

Post a Comment