Thursday, January 1, 2015

Face of the Day

I went out for a family meal today, and this is how I made over my face & hair...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I don't want to sound like i'm blowing my own trumpet but i really liked how my foundation looked today. Considering how awful my skin looked this morning, i thought there would be no chance of me showing you my face at all.
I decided to use 2 layers of moisturiser (i woke up with a weirdly dryer face than normal ..possibly because im a doofus and forgot to moisturise before bed) & i really feel like it made such a difference.
I then decided to use my Mac Mineralised Satin Finish foundation mixed in with the Body Shop Tinted Glow Enhancer, which i have previously reviewed but didnt think too highly of it, now I think I love it, my face looked so much more awake and healthy. I don't know if the camera shows this too well, but trust me, i was pleasantly surprised by the results.
Also, i don't know if you noticed..but i forgot to put my mascara on before taking pictures...how can you forget mascara? sheesh, totally wasn't with it obviously. I did put it on after taking the photo's though :)

Face
♥ Gosh Touch Up Concealer under eyes
♥ Benefit Erase Paste in corners of eyes
♥ Maybelline Mineral concealer on all other blemishes
♥ Mac Mineralised Satin finish foundation
♥ Body Shop Tinted Glow Enhancer mixed with foundation
♥ Light dusting of Bare Escentuals to set
♥ Benefit Hoola to bronze & contour
♥ Benefit Coraslista on cheeks

Eyes
♥ Two Faced Shadow Insurance to prime
♥ Nars Abyssinia E/S (Pleasures of Paris palette) all over lid
♥ Mac Corduroy E/S in crease
♥ Chanel Eye Khol in Ambre on top lid & along bottom & waterline
♥ Mascara = BIG FAT FAIL. (later on i did apply Maybelline Pulse Perfection)


I also had nothing on my lips OR my nails..look how vile they look!...I'm a FOTD FAILURE. haha
Oh, & my top is from New Look :)


No comments:

Post a Comment