Monday, August 24, 2015

Messy Bun



Having long hair means that the maintenance spent on it, can add up to quite a considerable amount of time. I love having long hair, don't get me wrong, but there will always be days where I think chopping it off would be so liberating. However, I am far too much of a wuss to even contemplate snipping inches off my long locks. So for days where I think having long hair is a bit of a faff, I'll sling it up in a messy bun. The bun is never the same each time I do it but i'm always happy with how it turns out. I attempted to show you how I do this in a VIDEO on my youtube channel, although explaining it is actually quite difficult. It's all just trial and error. Sling it up, use many hair pins and hair bobbles and voila. It doesn't need to look perfect, and that's why it's one of my favourite go-to hair styles. I also really like that now it's ombred, there are little bits of blonde in the bun (easily amused). 

What's your favourite lazy-girl-quick hairstyle?

No comments:

Post a Comment